Updated on 2022-01-01
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. We recommend that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you whenever possible.
Who are we?
Sectorplano® is a registered trademark, for the promotion of work carried out (in the areas of architecture and design) by its owners and founders. In order to accomplish its activity, Sectorplano® collects, processes and manage the personal data of various holders.
We recommend that you read this statement carefully. In our processing, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, among other things, that:
– We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
– We intend to limit our collection of personal data to only those personal data that are necessary for legitimate purposes;
– We first ask for your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases that require your consent;
– We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
– We respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data at your request.
Definitions and key terms
– Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information;
– Country: where Sectorplano® or the owners/founders of Sectorplano® are based, in this case is Portugal;
– Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that uses the Sectorplano® Service;
– Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Sectorplano® and use the services;
– IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet;
– Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information (including a personal identification number) allows for the identification of a natural person;
– Service: refers to the service provided by Sectorplano® as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform;
– Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you;
– You: a person or entity that is registered with Sectorplano® to use the Services;
– Website: Sectorplano®.”’s” site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://Sectorplano®;
Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
Your personal data are processed by Sectorplano® at email@example.com
For what purposes and on what basis can your personal data be used?
Personal data relating to customers, employees, partners and service providers. Data relating to contacts and personal information, personal identification data, documents proving expenditure, payment receipts during Service activities.
Your personal data will be collected and used for contractual purposes with Sectorplano®:
– In the case of clients, so that it is possible to provide services from the authors at Sectorplano.
– With regard to employees, making it feasible to execute an employment contract with Sectorplano®.
Because we have a legitimate interest in providing you with better services and guaranteeing your security, we process your data to control the security of people and goods, through the use management of requests, complaints and other suggestions for improvement. For communication and dissemination of the various activities developed by the authors at Sectorplano®.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. We may also collect or receive personal information for various purposes related to our business operations, which may include contact you through telephone, mail, email and/or web forms. To this end, we use the following data:
– Name, Address and City;
– Email address;
– Financial details;
– Telephone Number.
What is the legal basis for Sectorplano® to process your data?
The basis on which Sectorplano® can process this data is: Permission Or Consent (https://cookiedatabase.org/legal-bases/#consent)
We also collect information from mobile devices for a better user experience, although these features are completely optional:
– Phonebook (Contacts list): Your contacts list allows the website to be much more easy to use by the user, since accessing your contacts from the app makes you save tons of time.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
– To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
– To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
– To process transactions;
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
– To send periodic emails.
When does Sectorplano® use end user information from third parties?
Sectorplano® will collect End User Data necessary to provide the Sectorplano® services to our customers.
End users may voluntarily provide us with information they have made available on social media websites. If you provide us with any such information, we may collect publicly available information from the social media websites you have indicated. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
When does Sectorplano® use customer information from third parties?
We receive some information from the third parties when you contact us. For example, when you submit your email address to us to show interest in becoming a Sectorplano® customer, we receive information from a third party that provides automated fraud detection services to Sectorplano®. We also occasionally collect information that is made publicly available on social media websites. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
To whom do we transmit your data?
Sectorplano® shares its data with third parties, under legal terms, namely, the Courts, the Tax and Customs Authority, the Social Security Institute. We may share the information that we collect, both personal and non-personal, with third parties such as advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you. We may also share it with our current and future affiliated companies and business partners, and if we are involved in a merger, asset sale or other business reorganization, we may also share or transfer your personal and non-personal information to our successors-in-interest.
We may engage trusted third party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and the website, database storage and management, email management, storage marketing, credit card processing, customer service and fulfilling orders for products and services you may purchase through the website. We will likely share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable them to perform these services for us and for you.
We may share portions of our log file data, including IP addresses, for analytics purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners, application developers, and ad networks. If your IP address is shared, it may be used to estimate general location and other technographics such as connection speed, whether you have visited the website in a shared location, and type of the device used to visit the website. They may aggregate information about our advertising and what you see on the website and then provide auditing, research and reporting for us and our advertisers.
We may also disclose personal and non-personal information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect our rights and interests or those of a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules and regulations.
Where and when is information collected from customers and end users?
Sectorplano® will collect personal information that you submit to us. We may also receive personal information about you from third parties as described above.
How do we process your data?
Your personal data are processed in strict compliance with the Data Protection principles and rules by the Sectorplano® and are processed only for the purposes for which they are intended, being subject to professional secrecy. Additionally, a set of procedural and technological measures have been implemented aimed at securing the processing of personal data. In terms of data conservation, security procedures and controls are defined, both at a physical and digital level, to ensure data integrity and access control.
How Do We Use Your Email Address?
How long do we keep your data?
Sectorplano® only keeps your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) described in this policy, unless there are legal obligations that require another period. Sectorplano® retains this data for 6 months after the completion of the service. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. Upon completion of the above mentioned purpose(s) and, complying with the legal data archiving obligations, they will be anonymized, depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you and kept in a restricted-access archive, or permanently eliminated.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter or submit your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive, or credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is never kept on file. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to Sectorplano® or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Could my information be transferred to other countries?
Sectorplano® is incorporated in Portugal. Information collected via our website, through direct interactions with you, or from use of our help services may be transferred from time to time to our offices, or to third parties, located throughout the world, and may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applicability regulating the use and transfer of such data. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, by using any of the above, you voluntarily consent to the trans-border transfer and hosting of such information.
Is the information collected through the Sectorplano® Service secure?
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse and unauthorised access to personal data. This ensures that only necessary persons have access to your data, that access to data is protected and that our security measures are reviewed regularly.
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and organizational procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit intentional crimes, make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaimable duty to protect your personal information, you agree that intentional misconduct will be the standards used to measure our compliance with that duty.
Can I update or correct my information and what are my data protection rights?
Can I update or correct my information and what are my data protection rights?
The rights you have to request updates or corrections to the information Sectorplano® collects depend on your relationship with Sectorplano®.
Customers have the right to request the restriction of certain uses and disclosures of personally identifiable information.
In accordance with the applicable rules regarding the protection of Personal Data, Sectorplano® would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights and that every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access – You have the right to request Sectorplano® for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service;
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Sectorplano® correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Sectorplano® to complete information you believe is incomplete;
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Sectorplano® restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Sectorplano®’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Sectorplano® transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you;
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Sectorplano® erase your personal data, under certain conditions (subject to the following paragraph).
You should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to us from our system. The need to back up our systems to protect information from inadvertent loss means that a copy of your information may exist in a non-erasable form that will be difficult or impossible for us to locate. Promptly after receiving your request, all personal information stored in databases we actively use, and other readily searchable media will be updated, corrected, changed or deleted, as appropriate, as soon as and to the extent reasonably and technically practicable.
If you are an end user and wish to update, delete, or receive any information we have about you, you may do so by contacting the organization of which you are a customer.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending a complaint
If you are not satisfied with how we handle the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection.
The laws of Portugal, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website. Your use of the website may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Links to Other Websites
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
We collect information from kids under the age of 13 just to better our services. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data without your permission, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third- Party Services”).
You acknowledge and agree that Sectorplano® shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Sectorplano® does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
– Local Storage. Local Storage sometimes known as DOM storage, provides web apps with methods and protocols for storing client-side data. Web storage supports persistent data storage, similar to cookies but with a greatly enhanced capacity and no information stored in the HTTP request header.
Information about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
What is GDPR?
GDPR is an EU-wide privacy and data protection law that regulates how EU residents’ data is protected by companies and enhances the control the EU residents have, over their personal data.
The GDPR is relevant globally and not just the EU-based businesses and EU residents. Our customers’ data is important irrespective of where they are located, which is why we have implemented GDPR controls as our baseline standard for all our operations worldwide.
What is personal data?
Any data that relates to an identifiable or identified individual. GDPR covers a broad spectrum of information that could be used on its own, or in combination with other pieces of information, to identify a person. Personal data extends beyond a person’s name or email address. Some examples include financial information, political opinions, genetic data, biometric data, IP addresses, physical address, sexual orientation, and ethnicity.
The Data Protection Principles include requirements such as:
– Personal data collected must be processed in a fair, legal, and transparent way and should only be used in a way that a person would reasonably expect.
– Personal data should only be collected to fulfil a specific purpose and it should only be used for that purpose. Organizations must specify why they need the personal data when they collect it.
– Personal data should be held no longer than necessary to fulfil its purpose.
– People covered by the GDPR have the right to access their own personal data. They can also request a copy of their data, and that their data be updated, deleted, restricted, or moved to another organization.
Why is GDPR important?
GDPR adds some new requirements regarding how companies should protect individuals’ personal data that they collect and process. It also raises the stakes for compliance by increasing law enforcement. Beyond these facts it’s simply the right thing to do. At Sectorplano® we strongly believe that your data privacy is very important and we already have solid security and privacy practices in place that go beyond the requirements of this new regulation.
Individual Data Subject’s Rights – Data Access, Portability and Deletion
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We do not sell the Personal Information of our users.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
– Email: email@example.com
Google Web Fonts
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used to help make our plugin appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
WPML String Translation — WPML String Translation will send all strings to WPML’s Advanced Translation Editor and to the translation services which are used.
WPML Translation Management — WPML Translation Management will send the email address and name of each manager and assigned translator as well as the content itself to Advanced Translation Editor and to the translation services which are used.
WPML Media Translation — WPML Media Translation will send the email address and name of each manager and assigned translator as well as the content itself to Advanced Translation Editor and to the translation services which are used.
Sectorplano®, January 1, 2022 – Version 0.0