Updated at 2022-01-01
Definitions and key terms
– Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
– Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit sectorplano and use the services.
– Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
– Service: refers to the service provided by sectorplano as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
– Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
– Website: Sectorplano®.”’s” site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://Sectorplano®;
– You: a person or entity that is registered with sectorplano to use the Services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other internet connected device in order to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information. They’re completely safe and can’t be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
The stored information may be sent back to our servers or the servers of the relevant third party during a subsequent visit.
What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
We use first party and/or third party cookies on our website for various purposes such as:
– To facilitate the operation and functionality of our website;
– To improve your experience of our website and make navigating quicker and easier;
– To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
– To analyze how our website is used and how best we can customize it;
– To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it;
– To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
What type of cookies does Sectorplano® use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years.
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for our website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the website and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our website.
We use the following types of cookies in our website:
Essential Cookies · We use essential cookies to make our website work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, network management, your cookie preferences and accessibility. Without them you wouldn’t be able to use basic services. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Websites function.
Performance and Functionality Cookies · These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you would be required to enter your login details every time you visit the website as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously.
Technical or functional cookies · Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function properly and that your user preferences remain known. By inserting functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping cart until you have completed your purchase. We may set these cookies without your consent.
Marketing/Tracking Cookies Cookies · These account-based marketing cookies enable us to identify future prospects and personalize sales and marketing interactions with them.
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on various websites for similar marketing purposes.
Third Party Cookies · Some cookies that have been set on our website are not set on a first party basis by sectorplano. The Websites can be embedded with content from third parties to serve advertising. These third party service providers may set their own cookies on your web browser. Third party service providers control many of the performance and functionality, advertising, marketing and analytics cookies described above. We do not control the use of these third party cookies as cookies can only be accessed by the third party that originally set them.
How you can manage cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their ‘settings’ preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
– Google Chrome;
– Internet Explorer;
– Mozilla Firefox;
– Safari (Desktop);
– Safari (Mobile);
– Android Browser;
– Opera Mobile.
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
– You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be retained;
– Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data which is known to us;
– Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish;
– If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted;
– Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller;
– Right to object: you may reject the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are justified reasons for the processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please see the contact details at the end of this Cookies Policy. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear it, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (National Commission for Data Protection).
Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be set. Another option is to change your browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be set again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
– Email: email@example.com
Sectorplano®, January 1, 2022 │ Version 0.0